Saturday 30 May 2015

Huge New Look Haul - Maternity, Sale and Accessories!


I've recently been going overboard on the New Look website, they have a great and affordable maternity section so I ordered some basics a few weeks ago. I then got a 20% off code (no longer available), so I couldn't resist another gander on the website. Guess what? They have buy one get one free on ALL hair accessories and jewellery! I bought so much stuff it had to be delivered in two separate bags, that hasn't happened for a good few years... Here's a breakdown of what I bought!

'Graphic Drop' earrings £4.99 - ''Filigree Bead Drop' (sold out) earrings £2.99 - Green ring £4.99 - Turquoise Ring £4.99 -  Bangles (three joined) £3.99 - Ethnic Drape necklace £12.99

Rings (set of four) £7.99 - Zigzag cuff £4.99 - Silver Tassel Stone necklace £5.99 - Statement necklace £9.99 
I love a piece of eye catching jewellery for pairing with basics, I'll definitely get a lot of wear out of these!




Denim dress £12.00 reduced from £24.99 - Khaki Crochet Trim maternity tunic dress £9.99 (I also own the black version but had to pay full price for that! £14.99) - Two tone Mamalicious maternity dress £11 down from £35 - Watermelon clutch! £12.99  I love this bag

Blue sandals (wide fit) £12.99 - Denim maternity shorts £19.99 - Hair Flower garlands, blue and yellow £3.99 each - Jersey maternity shorts aka comfiest thing ever £9.99




Grey and white maternity Tee £12.99 - Overbump maternity jeans £10 down from £22.99 - Blue and white stripe maternity Tee £12.99 - Underbump maternity Jeans £10 down from £22.99





















Rust Cold Shoulder maternity Tee £6 from £14.99 - White embroidered maternity shirt £17.99 - Red stripe maternity Tee £12.99

Everything fits perfectly except for the jeans! Both pairs fall down loads which is a pain as you cant wear a belt :/ but the shorts don't and I have two pairs of black maternity leggings that stay up well (I have these ones but they need a long top as they can go a little see-through!
I tried to keep to clothes that'll go together well and then the jewellery to spice things up. I hope you like it too! Outfit posts coming very soon :)

Love and Hugs

P.S sorry about the photos, bad lighting meant I couldn't wear the clothes for photographs, boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment