Sunday 28 June 2015

June Favourites

Hey guys, just thought I'd share what I've been loving this month, it's not much but I've really appreciated these three products!



Bare Minerals Correcting Concealer SPF 20  in Light 2 (£21 but currently £18.90)
I love this concealer! I finally bit the bullet and bought the full size (in the FeelUnique sale you should all check out) after sparingly using the one in this set for ages. It's a very high coverage but is so creamy and nice, it's pretty much the only thing that makes my eczema look better, plus, it doesn't sting! I finally found my 'saving face' concealer.


Palmer's Massage Lotions for Stretch Marks (£3.09)
I can't believe I've only been using this for four days! The stretch marks on my thighs have improved so much since using this, they're obviously still bad but have faded much more than I thought they would. Twice a day seems excessive but so worth it. I really wish I had taken before and after photos but I didn't expect it to work so well so quickly!  I'm so glad I bought this.


Boots Kids Sensitive SPF 50+ (£7) and Boots Baby SPF 50+ Sun cream (£6)
I bought new sun cream for my body as last years bottle had lost its power (I got very burnt at the end of May as I always forget sun cream stops being so great once it's been open for a year). These two types don't effect my eczema and they're not pricey (currently two for £8)! I don't use these on my face but they're a saviour for my body.








No comments:

Post a Comment