Wednesday 24 June 2015

Mini Superdrug Haul

Hey guys,

I popped into Superdrug on my way home and thought I'd grab some potions for my ever expanding body! This is what I came out with:



Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser (on sale for £2.45)
I've had my eye on this for ages, but at full price (£4.99 for 190ml) it doesn't seem worth it, especially not for a Vaseline product! The great thing about this though is that it's non-greasy so perfect for hot days, especially if you're anything like me and will sweat off body lotions within seconds of leaving the house! Gross.

Palmer's Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks (£3.09)
This is what I went in for, I have been getting really bad stretch marks on my thighs, hips and even on my back - not where I expected to get them at all! I have heard great things about this lotion for preventing and improving the appearance of stretch marks, so I'm hoping it will fade the dark purple into a more normal skin colour!

Palmer's Massage Cream for Stretch Marks (£6.99)
From what I can tell, this is just a more concentrated version of the lotion but I thought it would be good for night time, and as it's smaller it should be better for trips away this summer.

Superdrug Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream (on sale for £1.99)
I'm usually pretty fussy with face creams as I have super sensitive skin and eczema that flares up whenever it fancies. So I'm not sure at all about this face cream, I had heard great things about it and as it was so cheap I'm going to give it a go. Even full price it's way, way, cheaper than my current one, which is on it's last legs.

Shaving Foam Sensitive Skin  (on sale for .89p)
I always buy men's shaving stuff as it's not taxed as a luxury (which woman's razors and even tampons etc are!) so it's a tad cheaper but just as good, sometimes better. I'm starting to struggle to shave my legs in the shower and I thought using foams again rather than conditioner or shower gel might make it easier.

So that's all! Apart from some tissues, but they're not very interesting. Superdrug have some great bargains at the moment and they're not the only ones! I also stumbled upon Feel Unique's up to 50% off summer sale which is well worth a look, I grabbed a few BareMineral items so I should be talking about them soon, but I couldn't wait that long to share the sale news! Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment