Wednesday 8 July 2015

7 in 7: Revlon Rendezvous

Welcome back! Day three of my week in lipsticks is a Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous (gosh that's a hard word to spell). It's a very wearable orange, with a pink base. I remember getting compliments when I wore it, but that was a quite a while ago.




The colour lasts really well but it becomes more pink as the day goes on. The stain part is definitely a bright pink rather than orange. It does look pretty, but better in bright natural light so bare that in mind if you wear it. I think it would be perfect for festivals as it lasts a long time and will look great outside.

This is after two hours wear, sorry it looks brighter in real life, I showered after this picture and it still stayed pink. Brilliant stain and no drying affect at all!

That's all for today folks, see you tomorrow! Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment