Saturday 11 July 2015

7 in 7: Too Faced Naked Dolly

The penultimate post in my week of lipsticks! Today I'm wearing Too Faced La Creme in Naked Dolly £18, I think this is my only true nude lipstick and I really want to love it but I can't.



 It's creamy, shiny and settles on the lips in a way that is quite concealer-esque. If you then dab at it with your fingers it looks smoother and more natural but despite scrubbing my lips last night it just seems to seep into any line on the lips making them look dry. To be honest, I don't think many people would notice how my lips looked as from normal standing distance apart, they look fine, but as the colour wears off so quickly, you have to go through the ordeal of making sure they look okay a lot. It's a shame because I spent so long looking for a nude colour I like and this is really pretty but the formula just doesn't hold up, especially for the price! I will continue to wear it until I find a better one but I really wouldn't recommend you buy it.
Any suggestions on nude lipsticks for pale girls, let me know!

I think I'll end the week with one of my many reds, so come back tomorrow! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment