Thursday 3 September 2015

Beauty Haul!

Hey guys,
My first proper post back is a haul! I didn't get too much but to stop this post getting too long, I'll jump straight in.

Nuxe Reve De Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm £9.50
I have too many lip balms so I had put off buying this for such a long time, but I spotted it in France at a reasonable price and couldn't resist! I've only used it a handful of times but I already love it. I've noticed that my lips look fuller after applying so although it's thick it's great in the day time as well as an over night treatment.


Lush Ultrabland Facial Cleanser 45g £7.25
A rushed repurchase as my last tub was running dangerously low! This has been my go to cleanser for years. It's a nourishing balm cleanser which removes makeup easily without irritating my eczema prone skin, my little sister also used it for a while when she had acne and it worked well for her too. A great little product and cheap compared to a lot of balm cleansers on the market.


Bio Oil 200ml £19.99
I had given up caring about my awful stretch marks over the summer, forgetting that I'm likely to get so many more as the months progress. I'm hoping this combined with the Palmers lotion will improve the old ones while stopping any more from popping up!


Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer £6.99
I've been without a highlighting concealer for quite a while now so I thought I'd try a new one, especially as I'm having trouble sleeping at the moment!


Revlon Matte Balm Enchanting 255 £7.99
I went in looking for Complex and couldn't see it! Then, I found this in the draw and it looked pretty similar but I couldn't see any mention of it on the shelf. Or on the Revlon website for that matter. It's existence is a mystery but a beautiful one! Update: I can now access the Revlon page on boots.com and this lipstick is listed! A mystery no more.


Cussons Mum and Me Baby Lotion £2.15
My skin has been super sensitive recently so I picked up a cheap baby lotion to moisturise my body, it smells nice but very strong, I don't think I would put this on a young baby!


Boots Body Polisher £1.99, Foot Polisher £1.59 and Exfoliating Gloves £2.69
Not very exciting but I love getting new scrubby things... especially when they're 3 for 2!


That's pretty much it guys! I also picked up a Mitchum roll on deodorant (which I'm sure I'll mention again if it's great) and some more antenatal vitamin but I didn't think you'd want a whole paragraph about them!


I hope you're all enjoying September! To those of you back at school today or off to uni very soon, good luck! Love, Bobby x











No comments:

Post a Comment