Sunday 13 September 2015

Fantasy Shopping - September Wish List

Hey guys, I hope you're well!

Autumn is my favourite time of year, I love everything about it! Especially the fashion, but with my due date only a couple of months away I can't justify splashing out on expensive maternity-only wear. I will be picking up a few bits of pregnancy friendly clothing but for the most part I'm making do with fantasy shopping. I thought I'd share with you an outfit I'd love to be wearing if I wasn't rapidly expanding.

Dress:
This is the piece that inspired this post, I love it! And it would look super cute with a white t underneath.


Jumper:
A great basic thin jumper for under the dress, perfect to keep warm without being bulky.


Tights:
These are 200 denier, I rarely buy anything less in the cold winter months.

Boots:
Easy and comfy, I don't think you can have to many pairs of ankle boots and these are cute. Hopefully they'll still have them when my feet have gone back to normal!

Bag:
Small but practical, could be worn with so many things. A good investment I think, it's a shame it wouldn't fit many nappies in!


As the weather got colder I would pop on a black leather jacket too, I haven't found one that stands out to me yet this year but I'm sure there are plenty of great ones out there!

Let me know what you think of the outfit and the post! Have a great week and keep an eye out for my SLS free hair care routine coming soon!

Disclaimer: I do not own these photos, they're from the webpages linked beneath each picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment