Monday 7 September 2015

Grey Beach Day + Natural FOTD

Hey guys, I hope you all had a great weekend! On Saturday, I joined some friends on a camping trip by the sea, naturally it was rainy and grey but still so much fun! Here are a few snaps of the beach and then I'll get into what I wore on my face!



My face: sorry about the photo, I found it really hard to picture this makeup!


Under eye concealer: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch. I actually don't like this very much, it seems to drag a little and so blends badly, you also need a lot of product to see any difference, but I was wearing it so I'll pop it in

Face concealer (around nose/chin): Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer. I like to use this on redness, it's not quite the right shade for under my eyes but I'll use it if I'm in a rush as it's super easy

Foundation: BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation. As you can see the summer has left me all freckly! I actually love them so I only used a light layer of base products but they can all be built up a little more if need be

Bronzer: Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder. Just a tad over the cheeks and forehead

Brows: Rimmel Brow This Way. I really like this for my blonde brows, cheap and easy!

Eye primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Not as long lasting as I'd expect for a higher end product, I found the shadows creased slightly and faded but it's better than the shadows on their own

Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Basics. Faint across the lid and Crave along the upper lash line, I wanted to keep it super simple

Mascara: Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara. Nothing special but it does the job!

Lipstick: Revlon Matte Balm Enchanting. Hurruh! I finally found it on the books website! I'm going to go back for 'Complex' as I really enjoyed wearing this but the sea air and the campfire wrecked havoc with my lips leaving them very sore so this has been put to the side for now.

I hope you like this post and have a great week! Love, Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment