Wednesday 2 September 2015

New Laptop Resolutions - I'm back

Hey guys, long time no post!

 I'm really sorry for my absence, I've had a busy summer filled with technical difficulties but now, I'm back! Thank you so much to those of you who still check my blog now and again, it means the world to me.

 I'm currently writing on a brand new laptop, my old one bit the dust back in July due to a corrupt motherboard apparently. I'm not entirely sure how this happened but I'm amazed it lasted as long as it did, so I have decided to treat this one much better. Here are my New Laptop Resolutions:

  • I shall never use my laptop as a plate, or a table for that matter
  • I shall never drink tea over the keyboard
  • I shall never fall asleep cradling my laptop and therefore it shall never fall off the bed
  • I shall actually back up my hard drive, at least once

 Okay, four seems doable... any more and I'm setting myself up for failure! Plus I'm still trying to get to grips with the new keyboard so this post is very frustrating to write.

I have a haul to write up so you can expect more posts from me soon... I promise! 

Love, Bobby x




No comments:

Post a Comment